Sunday, October 2, 2016

Day One: 31 Day Writing Challenge 2016 "Download of the Day: 31 Days With God" Intro

This is my 3rd year to participate in the 31 Day Writing Challenge and I am so excited!  


I feel like God puts something on my heart and mind most days of the week and I thought it would be fun to see if I could share what He has downloaded, or put on my heart, every day for 31 days.  I actually got this year’s title from my web designer, Greg (or Pastor Green beard, as we call him), as we were talking about my new blog home and website that he is creating for our GR8TFUL TRIBE.  I love how God delivered this year’s title.  Greg and I met on Periscope and we support each other at a high level every day.  God has started something with many of us Believers on Periscope and we are so excited to see how and where God guides us.

I have actually been excited about this year’s writing challenge even though, if I am being honest, I never took the time to sit down and create a game plan.  I just got the title a few days ago and as I type this I am still tweaking the title and I haven’t even created my button yet.  It is after 8 p.m. on Saturday October 1st and I am just now getting started on it all.  This is not my normal way of doing things but life has been interesting and I am learning to be a little more flexible and trusting God in the details.  

One reason I want to write this year is to create a place for me to share my thoughts each day in a short paragraph or two and then I will share my thoughts in a short 5 minute, or less, video about it.  I am a Periscope Broadcaster and I have been doing daily broadcasts for 14 months now and God has used this experience to grow me and introduce me to some amazing people.  And this is why I want to combine two of my favorite things:  blogging and broadcasting.

I have drawn closer to God as I have had to rely solely on Him for daily content.  I am braver and bolder in sharing my faith.  I have met some amazing people who will be lifetime friends.  God has created the GR8TFUL Tribe through this smart phone app that has taken the social media world by storm.  You can join us daily, on the Periscope app, @Gr8tfulChickRis, at 9 a.m. CST where I share a Tip of The Day!!  It’s crazy fun – you should join us!!!

I can guarantee you that this series will be a mixture of topics and my hope is that it will be encouraging if nothing else!!!!  God bless!!!! 

31 Day Series:  (A new link will be activated each day after that day's post goes live.)


18 comments:

Margo Stendebach said...

A beautiful start to your 31 days. Your writings are straight from your heart and touch so many. I love you sweet Larissa <3

Margo Stendebach said...

A beautiful start to your 31 days. Your writings are straight from your heart and touch so many. I love you sweet Larissa <3

Tara Ulrich said...

Love!

casey hand said...

Love ya sweet sister!

Cristina Myers said...

Can't wait to read what God is downloading on your heart! Here's to an amazing series ❤️

Pen to Paper; Spirit to Soul said...

Awesome start! Looking forward to all God gives you in the days ahead!!! Love you, sweet sister!

Heidi said...

💙

Greg Harvey said...

Cannot wait to read your blog and to see what all God has for you. I am very grateful for the Gr8tful Tribe. God bless you.

The Blackburn Family said...

What a great adventure! ��

Louise said...

Louise LaGreco - I can always feel the love and positivity in your words and voice. Looking forward to 30 more days of inspiration!

Erin said...

What an incredible challenge! God has given you a gift of words and I'm sure we'll be blessed!

Lacey said...

I am here!! Looking forward to supporting you as you share your heart! Love you!!
XOXOXOXOXO

Becky M. said...

I love you, sweet friend of mine! So happy to be a part of the GR8TFUL Tribe and to do life with you! ����

Melissa Haag said...

You know I'll be reading/watching!

Shelly Bruzzese said...

Supporting you in prayer!

Diane GL said...

Your writing is as inspiring as your periscopes! Can't wait to read more!

TracyK said...

Very excited to read more about what your heart and mind share as God leads you...

TracyK said...

Very excited to read more about what your heart and mind share as God leads you...